BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
หาก บางข้อความ ตัวหนังสือเล็กเกินไป ไม่สดวก แก่การอ่าน ให้ กด แป้น คีย์บอร์ด Ctrl กับ ปุ่ม + หรือ - (ครีย์บอร์ด บวกหรือลบ) ก็จะเป็นการขยาย หรือ ลด หน้าจอ ทำให้ตัวหนังสือใหญ่หรือ เล็กลงได้

เวบไซท์ เซทค่าความกว้างสำหรับหน้าจอ ความกว้าง 1280pixel
และเวลา ปรับแต่ง เวบ จะ ใช้ browser firefox เป็นหลัก

เจ้าบ้านอยากให้ ที่แห่งนี้มีแต่สิ่่งดีๆ หาก พบเห็น การกระทำ ผิดกฏหมาย พรบ คอมพิวเตอร์ ให้รีบแจ้ง ด่วน bettaquality@hotmail.com ขอบคุณครับ
BettaQuality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

homeบ้านPortal**GalleryLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

coach brand founded I

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
poppycoachbags

จำนวนข้อความ : 25
Registration date : 27/08/2010

coach brand founded I Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: coach brand founded I   coach brand founded I I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Founded in 1941, Coach Outlet seminar as a family business. In Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted leather goods collection and use have been handed down from generation to generation skills. Discerning consumers soon began to seek coaching quality and unique process.

Now greatly expanded, Cheap coach handbags continues to maintain the highest standards of materials and processes. Labor remains committed to coach the special quality and well maintained the principle of good faith to determine the company. Our coaches attribute the brand, highlighting our original American attitude and design, our Coach Patchwork Handbags products and fine fabric a unique combination of leather heritage, our excellent product quality and durability, our commitment to customer service.

In the past decade, coaching has become America's most distinguished designers, producers and fine accessories, women, and including Poppy Coach Bags handbags, women's and men's small leather goods, business cases, weekend and travel accessories, gifts marketing men coat, scarf , jewelry, fragrance and related accessories. New category of sustainable development, and further established the signature style and distinctive coach brand identity. With our authorized partners, we also offer watches, footwear and sunwear Coach Signature Handbags bearing the brand.

info from poppycoachbags.com team 9.7
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

coach brand founded I
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1